RemoteLock 6i is perfect for your office, small businesses and rental properties. The WiFi enabled electronic door lock allows users to manage doors remotely, monitor usage of the door, and receive alerts when the assigned codes are used. It is part of Airbnb Host Assist and Business Travel Ready, which asks hosts to provide 24 x 7 guest access for properties. Save on Airbnb locks here.
WIFI CONNECTED SECURITY
RemoteLock 6i is a new commercial WiFi lock from established security company LockState that is perfect for Airbnb properties, office buildings, rental properties, residential, industrial, and any location needing remote monitoring and management of locks.
SMART LOCK CONNECTS TO EXISTING WIFI
Connects directly to existing routers with no additional equipment needed. This robust WiFi enabled device allows users to lock or unlock doors remotely, know when people unlock your door, and even receive alerts when codes are used.
WEATHER PROOF COMMERCIAL LOCK BODY
Weather proof finish and keypad protects from the elements. Durable lock body provides protection against usage and vandals, while looking nice for businesses. Perfect for office buildings and businesses.
CONTROL ACCESS BY PHONE OR COMPUTER
Remotely manage your business or property’s security… like in the palm of your hand. Lock or unlock doors from your phone. Provide, add or delete user codes. And receive alerts with your lock’s activity.
REMOTELOCK 6i FEATURES
- WiFi enabled lock connects directly to existing routers
- Weather proof finish & keypad
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door on the way out
- Up to 1000 user codes or guest codes available to store in its memory
- View access history in real time from online account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between passage or storehouse mode
- Set to passage mode or lock or unlock door automatically at scheduled times
- Set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Lockout functionality (after 5 incorrect attempts)
- Low Battery Warning
- Saves Battery Life Through Heartbeat Method
LockState was announced as one of the first partners in the Airbnb Host Assist Program in 2015. Hosts can choose to integrate their Airbnb listings with RemoteLock 6i to easily coordinate guest entry by sending guest codes that replace the need to wait for guests, hide/lockbox keys, or manually schedule times for access permission.
When a guest books with a listing that used Host Assist with RemoteLock, the booking information is automatically sent to the RemoteLock system, which then creates a code on the code that will activate when the booking starts, and expire when the guest is scheduled to check out. Learn more here.